Light-O-Rama Forums

Prop Definition for Gilbert Engeneering Spooky Pumpkin (Triangle Eyes)

J.J.

Hey Everyone,

I am having a hard time creating a prop for my halloween preview. I can download the prop from that is listed but it has no pixel designations and I can;t figure out how to make it work. I have even tried to custom design it and I just can't get it right.Does anyone have a prebuilt prop design for that item they would be willing to share? if not, does anyone have some suggestions for me? I have all the LOR ducementation and usual hve no issues with prop definitions, Thanks in advance!

JJ

Thank you. I just was looking at the motion rows and finally figurned kt out. Thak you for the quick reply!!!

Edited by J.J.

On 9/4/2023 at 2:58 PM, Jimehc said:

Gilbert Engeneering Spooky Pumpkin (Triangle Eyes).lpepropUnavailable

The Prop in your Preview will only show the Prop - The motion Rows are created in the Props Definition

The Motion Effect rows will show up in the sequence -

I have another question. I will be running this prop using a PixCon16. This prop uses 250 Pixels/nodes but the PixCon15 runs 170 pixels/nodes per port. When I look at the configuration panel for the prop in the preview it doesn't allow me to assign the pixels to more than one unit ID. How di i assign unot ID's to the prop?

Thanks again for your help.

JJ

that prop file was setup to use 125/port - thus showing 2 unit ID's in the Prop Definition...

While in your Preview > Add > Import Prop File - then select the downloaded Attachment