Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Faces Issue with SuperStar

SteveB05

When I try to add the LOR Halloween faces to SuperStar to create Audio Sequence Faces, I get the error below. Any ideas why? I don't get this with the trees.

---------------------------
SuperStar Effect - NEW
SuperStar supports a maximum height of 400. However, 'LOR Face Group V2-Gourdy Whole Pumpkin (RGB)' is 2640 nodes high.
OK   

I get the same error. I think the online prop needs to be changed so that specifying a "vertical stack" arrangement will give a 1x14 grid. I will look into correcting it.

It turns out that the problem is happening because the singing trees were made of line segments and the singing pumpkins are custom props. When setting "vertical stack" to the singing trees you get a 1x14 grid. When setting "vertical stack" for the arrangement of a custom prop the grid becomes very large.

I will make some singing pumpkin props using line segments and they will be placed in the "superstar (online)" group. You can then use those props with superstar. For what it is worth, the pumpkin props made of lines will also work fine in the sequencer as well. Give me a day or so and they will be out there.

• 2 weeks later...

LOR Singing Pumpkin props have been added to "Superstar (online)" in Preview Design.

6.2.14 has been released which has support for the LOR Singing Pumpkins

There is also a video tutorial showing how to auto sequence the LOR Singing Pumpkins if you have 6.2.12 or earlier, the tutorial also shows how to do the LOR Singing Pumpkins if you have 6.2.14 or later

On 9/6/2023 at 2:58 PM, Mica said:

Just curious,  can the rgb mini Christmas trees be programmed to sing?

Only if they are the singing face trees. The mini trees just would not have enough pixels to make them sing and look right, IMO since I have not tried or seen anyone try with the mini trees.

JR

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 5:13 PM, BrianBruderer said:

LOR Singing Pumpkin props have been added to "Superstar (online)" in Preview Design.

6.2.14 has been released which has support for the LOR Singing Pumpkins

There is also a video tutorial showing how to auto sequence the LOR Singing Pumpkins if you have 6.2.12 or earlier, the tutorial also shows how to do the LOR Singing Pumpkins if you have 6.2.14 or later

Thank you! Those online props in Superstar worked for me at 6.2.12. I'll upgrade after this year's displays come down.

Did you watch the video tutorial? If you are using 6.2.12 or earlier you have to modify the colors and a few other things.