Light-O-Rama Forums

Cosmic Lights

Edward McDowell

Hey everyone,

I am very new to this program and I am trying to look up information and/or videos to upload my cosmic lights into my sequencer. However, I am not having much luck. I have got my cosmic lights working via the information on the light-o-rama quick start guide. Can someone explain or attach a video they found helpful on loading the cosmic lights into a musical sequence? Thank you!

By "Cosmic lights" do you mean "Cosmic Color Ribbons" (CCR), or "Cosmic Color Bulbs" (CCB), or "Cosmic color Pixels" (CCP) - all LOR products - or something else?

I would suggest checking out the numerous videos on LOR's web site as well as YouTube.  There seems to be a video to cover just about any scenario and most are detailed and easy to follow.

11 hours ago, TheDucks said:

And a BASIC level license will not suffice. Advanced or Pro will be needed

I actually have a pro license and S6 but I went down to S5 because I'm running Windows 7

13 hours ago, k6ccc said:

By "Cosmic lights" do you mean "Cosmic Color Ribbons" (CCR), or "Cosmic Color Bulbs" (CCB), or "Cosmic color Pixels" (CCP) - all LOR products - or something else?

Cosmic Color bulbs and Cosmic Color pixels both but not CCR

1 hour ago, Edward McDowell said:

I actually have a pro license and S6 but I went down to S5 because I'm running Windows 7

TNX

Having the version and level you are  helps the showtime experts (not me) give the best advice.

(I also have a 6Pro license but brain barely works on 4. I can Wire anything and have it work, but code.... )