Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for adivce

Mica

I am looking for advice on modifying the LOR Sequence for the rgb Singing xmas trees to use with my 8 channel traditional HC  singing trees. Outline, Eyes open, Eyes Closed, and O are simple but the top lip, middle lip, bottom lip and wavey mouth, are trickier. Thoughts?

Mouth Closed > Top Lip

Mouth Half open > Middle Lip & "Paste Special" (Source-Effects Only) (Destination-Off Areas) Top Lip

Mouth Full open > Bottom Lip & "Paste Special" (Source-Effects Only) (Destination-Off Areas) Top Lip

O to O

for the wavy mouth you have to sequence or leave blank

ScreenShot00005.jpg

Edited by Jimehc

There is some work involved but mostly with the mouth positions. The outline, eyes open and eyes closed can just be copied and paste to the HC prop. I did use the 5 channel HC mouth set up for years. I have since moved to all smart singing props. I am also doing Sequencing for LOR and I have found that when I sequence the LOR faces whether V1 or V2, converting anything I already have in HC to LOR takes some work to change the animation. The HC 5 positions are based on light strings (Upper lip. Mid lip. Bottom lip. Awe. and O) the LOR version uses smart strings set up in a simulated dumb Manner utilizing whole mouth positions. There is no way to just straight copy and paste without having to do some work to make the animation look good.  but if you put in the work the conversion can be done. I think Jimehc's suggestion is right on point for the LOR V1 but it gets a little more detailed for the V2 with it's 10 mouth positions. Hope this helps.

Kenny

Edited by Box on Rails