Light-O-Rama Forums

ISO 16CH Halloween

Wilson Family Lights 32129

Hello friends. So my external drive bought the farm and I lost all my data. Anyone have any low channel Halloween sequence's they might want to share? I run a charity drive for our local animal shelter and we are gearing up for 2023. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. TY 

PS Anyone have any 16Ch boxes that are looking to part with? I would like to add some more channels. More lights = more donations =-)

TY 

Edited by Wilson Family Lights 32129

Sorry for your data loss.  Can't help you with Halloween, but for future reference, please see this post:

Thanks for that. I am an avid backup person, I am upgrading to a RAID system for my data. The external drive I use for backups died, so hence I am SOL lol. 

I am missing something here. Your backup drive bit the dust.

Was this a case of not testing the backups and only finding you had big problems when the main drive failed? (Unfortunately, this is more common than you think, with set and forget automated backups. I serviced supermarket POS and found that the 7 days worth of backup DAT tapes were all toast more times than I could count). Always review the backup logs.

+1 on off site (a distance) when possible. Fire and flood (I realize you have bigger issues), but at least you have a chance. Besides, You should keep important RECORDS, not just LOR

I backup my stuff to MS OneDrive, Googles Drive, and then I have 3 external hard drives, 2 are back ups 5Tb each, the 2Tb is somewhat of a working clone of my main LOR directory.  Can't ever have too many backups in lots of different places, as well as local ones.

• 1 month later...

PM me and tell me what you are looking for. sugarnspice10172@aol.com. Also on Facebook there is a group called LOR Sequence sharing and they have some sequences already there.