Light-O-Rama Forums

Disney Wishes Sequence

dgander

Hey everyone. I did a quick 16 ch seq for a user on our forum last year at the last minute (of course, right?) I really only programmed controller 1 (1-16) and wondered if anyone wants to take a stab at adding other controllers using the standard LOR formats. If you would like to add to the sequence, let me know. I haven't had time to "tighten it up" or add controllers 2,3,4 and 5 for the standard traditional seq. Let me know which controller you want to work on. If you work on it I will give you the entire thing when finished in edit mode so you can then change whatever you want. I was hoping to offer it locked down for free for anyone else. I will manage the production by only loaning out the file one at a time so there isn't overlap of work. Maybe you like doing arches? Accents? just the strobes?

I want to clarify for anyone wanting to join in:

So looking to now program just like a RTG sequence 

Controller 1 - main house (this is done)

Controller 2 - mini trees

Controller 3 - arches

Controller 4 - megatrees

Controller 6 - strobes

Layout just like this so anyone can load it

Traditional_Layout.png?v=1671462327

Just FYI, the file is checked out so once it is back I will update which controllers still need configuring.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love this. My grandfather passed away this year and he always proclaimed himself as Mickey's biggest fan. I have been considering adding something to my show to commemorate him and this would be perfect

OK, the sequence is completed thanks to lightzilla! We will share a protected copy only! This is a 68 channel standard LOR AC format. This is not to be given out or sold. If anyone would like to have it, you must contact dgander directly.

If you like it and want to add RGB to it for free distribution, please contact me for the process.

9 minutes ago, dgander said:

OK, the sequence is completed thanks to lightzilla! We will share a protected copy only! This is a 68 channel standard LOR AC format. This is not to be given out or sold. If anyone would like to have it, you must contact dgander directly.

If you like it and want to add RGB to it for free distribution, please contact me for the process.

Is there a video? I am still wondering which version of the song you did.

On 8/19/2023 at 1:27 PM, dgander said:

I would like the sequence, please.

All, lightzilla is working on some RGB for the sequence. I can send the AC 68 channel version. You'll have to wait for RGB work.

On 8/23/2023 at 9:13 PM, dgander said:

All, lightzilla is working on some RGB for the sequence. I can send the AC 68 channel version. You'll have to wait for RGB work.

I am good with the ac version,  please. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a special setup or anything, just a one 16 channel controller but would love to see what it looks like with my setup.

Smith_GIS@Outlook.com

Thanks!