Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 2 with 50 RGB C9 String - Need Examples

Joe_C

New to RGB pixie controller, looking for some examples of changing color and or some

basic bulb movement / color change.

Upgraded to pro version , but have not worked with it at all.

Any basic samples I could load would help.

My sequences are for S4.4.16 PRO and I have some animation sequences I created for when I got into RGB lighting to learn how to do some effects.

If you can use them, as on my cell phone, I can't see what version of the LOR Suite you're using but you should still be able to load these older animation sequences into the newer versions.

If you want to try them, send me a PM here on the forum with your email and I'll gather up the animation sequences and send them to you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, these were for older CCB100D 5V RGB strings, but all you have to do is copy the lighting commands into the 12V controller(s) channels or ports to use them.

That's what I've been doing since I've upgraded all my RGB Lighting to 12V and retiring the 5V RGB strings. 

And I'm working on moving into S6 for next year if all goes well.

Edited by Orville
Needed to add further info.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 3:53 PM, Orville said:

My sequences are for S4.4.16 PRO and I have some animation sequences I created for when I got into RGB lighting to learn how to do some effects.

If you can use them, as on my cell phone, I can't see what version of the LOR Suite you're using but you should still be able to load these older animation sequences into the newer versions.

If you want to try them, send me a PM here on the forum with your email and I'll gather up the animation sequences and send them to you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, these were for older CCB100D 5V RGB strings, but all you have to do is copy the lighting commands into the 12V controller(s) channels or ports to use them.

That's what I've been doing since I've upgraded all my RGB Lighting to 12V and retiring the 5V RGB strings. 

And I'm working on moving into S6 for next year if all goes well.

can i get a copy ive bought some old ccb100 and just started playing with them some sample would be great thanks my email is diggindeep100@gmail.com   many thanks 

I'm still searching for these for Joe C as well.  I am having to go through a lot of sequences to find them, as I don't recall what I named them, and my computer has been giving me issues when searching for filenames, sometimes it works and other times it tells me no files exist using the search function when I know they do.  Don't know what's causing this issue, but it is having me going through every drive on my computer folder by folder, finding sequence files and loading them.  So far I haven't found the "RGB Learning" sequences I created to show some of the effects in these animation files I had made.

It's frustrating me no end, because I know they exist  just don't remember where I put the darn things about 2-3 years or so back. And I don't recall their exact name I used for them.  Ugh!  If the search mode would work like it's supposed too, I'd have found them by now.

But having to find them manually is a slow process.  And I can't find or figure out why the search function works once or twice  then starts returning no files found on files I know it should be finding.

Providing I can eventually find them, I'll send those animation files to those that have requested them.  It's just locating them where there are due to the issues with the search function is why they haven't been sent.  I'm hoping Windows didn't delete them, as I have had Windows remove and delete files(even the backups of them across drives) for no apparent reason on a few occasions, and no way to get them back when that has happened.

Even online, where I have stored files, folders and files have been deleted by the service provider, usually if they hadn't been accessed over a period of time(Free storage space).

But I am looking for them.

35 minutes ago, Orville said:

I'm still searching for these for Joe C as well.  I am having to go through a lot of sequences to find them, as I don't recall what I named them, and my computer has been giving me issues when searching for filenames, sometimes it works and other times it tells me no files exist using the search function when I know they do.  Don't know what's causing this issue, but it is having me going through every drive on my computer folder by folder, finding sequence files and loading them.  So far I haven't found the "RGB Learning" sequences I created to show some of the effects in these animation files I had made.

It's frustrating me no end, because I know they exist  just don't remember where I put the darn things about 2-3 years or so back. And I don't recall their exact name I used for them.  Ugh!  If the search mode would work like it's supposed too, I'd have found them by now.

But having to find them manually is a slow process.  And I can't find or figure out why the search function works once or twice  then starts returning no files found on files I know it should be finding.

Providing I can eventually find them, I'll send those animation files to those that have requested them.  It's just locating them where there are due to the issues with the search function is why they haven't been sent.  I'm hoping Windows didn't delete them, as I have had Windows remove and delete files(even the backups of them across drives) for no apparent reason on a few occasions, and no way to get them back when that has happened.

Even online, where I have stored files, folders and files have been deleted by the service provider, usually if they hadn't been accessed over a period of time(Free storage space).

But I am looking for them.

Indexing is Off or has been damaged. (indexing speeds searches up, until it doesn't 😁) Try adjusting Search settings (3 dots on search tool)

Old school: Command prompt. 

DIR [drive:][path][filename] [/A[[:]attributes]] [/B] [/C] [/D] [/L] [/N]
  [/O[[:]sortorder]] [/P] [/Q] [/R] [/S] [/T[[:]timefield]] [/W] [/X] [/4]

[drive:][path][filename]
              Specifies drive, directory, and/or files to list.

You want the /R (recurses folders ) switch

dir

29 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

Indexing is Off or has been damaged. (indexing speeds searches up, until it doesn't 😁) Try adjusting Search settings (3 dots on search tool)

Old school: Command prompt. 

DIR [drive:][path][filename] [/A[[:]attributes]] [/B] [/C] [/D] [/L] [/N]
  [/O[[:]sortorder]] [/P] [/Q] [/R] [/S] [/T[[:]timefield]] [/W] [/X] [/4]

[drive:][path][filename]
              Specifies drive, directory, and/or files to list.

You want the /R (recurses folders ) switch

dir

Thanks for the info, but, yes, I know all about all that from my old DOS days.🤣

I have also tried checking the drives and using the repair files, etc. options, always tells me the drives are perfectly fine with no errors or issues.

I've worked with computers for years, never had this issue.

If this old beast could be updated to Windows 10 or 11  I'd do that, but it tells me those versions are a no go on this antiquated system.

So stuck with Windows7 on it, as that's the last version of Windows it'll run.☹️

But appreciate the info just the same.👍

Weird, I had posted a response that I had finally found those animation sequences, and have been sent to those that wanted them in a zip file.

Today, browsing some older topics, I find that post had disappeared.  It was there the day I posted the info to let folks know they were sent out, and today, that post got lost in cyberspace, somewhere, some how.???  Strange.