Light-O-Rama Forums

Updating Individual Preveiw Design Question

Obejohnknobe

Hi Everyone,

Trying to piggyback off of my previous question but it appears to disappeared.

During my problems with figuring out the ripple effect issue, went to my preview design to verify if I had indeed had the 4 motion effects rows with the whole body spider.  Had only 1 row, saved sequence, exited everything.  Opened up CP, selected top right sequencer only window, selected preview design and added the the 4 rows total of motion effects, updated preview and verified the revision number and preview itself again.  Exited out, Restarted CP, selected sequences  and selected sequence.  The sequence reflects the current revision number in window top left select sequence, sequence info but does not show 4 rows of motion effects in current sequence in the sequence itself. 

Is there a place to update the sequence to the current preview design revision without having to delete the sequence itself and do a new sequence?

Thanks!!

John

right click the Prop while in Sequencer - select "Manage Motion Effect %" - motion effect window will open - select "Merge Defaults" - ok - save...

Do it for each Prop...

The preview changed - but an existing sequence does not automatically pickup the new (Default) Motion Effect Rows...

When creating a New Sequence with that Preview - the Default Motion Effect Rows will be present..

Edited by Jimehc

Spider 1 was perfect with the directions.  2, 3, 4 even though it added the extra motion row I needed, it also added another duplicate set.

image.png

Trying to send the other pict but it appears I have exceeded the amount I can send.  If you look at the snapshot, just add another 13 of the same to it.