Light-O-Rama Forums

Issue with 6.2.6 Sequence Editor. Possible bug???

Box on Rails

Sequences I started in 6.2.2 will not load into the 6.2.6 upgrade on the same computer. The loading indication spins and then locks up and I have to close the program with the Task Manager. This was not an issue with the upgrading of early version updates. An added note here is that I started a new sequence in 6.2.6 and completed it without a single issue. also all the sequences that I have tried to load into the 6.2.6 that lock up contain Movie ME row with a .wmv files. The same .wmv file is also used as the Media file for the sequence. I will be going back to 6.2.2 to see if the sequences will load properly again so I can complete them. I am betting it's a software fix for the next upgrade. 

Update. When I load the sequence the lock up occurs as soon as I left or right click on a portion of the Movie ME row. I have a separate screen for the preview play back and one for the sequencer. I am at my wits end with this issue. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same issue updating 2022 sequences from S5 & S6.   Sequences that contained a picture or shape seem to stall the sequencer in a rendering loop and it never completes.

This is being worked on. I reported it a couple of weeks ago and it had already been noted.

I am sure a release is in the near future since Matt has always been on top of our discoveries.

Best to stay at 6.2.2 and wait for the update.

JR

• 3 months later...

What is the status on this? Last year I worked with 6.1.4 and now after upgrading to 6.2.16 I can't open and work with my sequences. The preview loading just keeps spinning. Left it overnight and still didn't finish.

The sequence is 10 min long and includes pictures and avi movies. Sequence is 3,7 mb large.

I guess I will have to go back to 6.1?

EDIT: Tried go back to 6.1.10 and loading of preview now finishes in 10 seconds. Also tried with 6.2.2 as mentioned above and it also works.

Edited by niklas-tgs