Light-O-Rama Forums

Default Timing Settings - Create New Sequence

Jimehc

When creating a new musical sequence - I set the "Custom Interval" timing set to 0.05 and have "Save these choices as defaults" enabled..

Upon creating another new musical sequence - the "Custom Interval" timing set to 5.00 

It is not holding the Default Setting of 0.05 but rather Defaulting Back to 5.00 - every time

*Edit*

the arrow button drops down to 0.01 - then 0.06 - then 0.11 > (so 0.05 not a drop down selection option)

Edited by Jimehc

4 hours ago, Jimehc said:

When creating a new musical sequence - I set the "Custom Interval" timing set to 0.05 and have "Save these choices as defaults" enabled..

Upon creating another new musical sequence - the "Custom Interval" timing set to 5.00 

It is not holding the Default Setting of 0.05 but rather Defaulting Back to 5.00 - every time

Confirmed.  Note that on a new animation sequence, the setting is saved.

4 hours ago, Jimehc said:

the arrow button drops down to 0.01 - then 0.06 - then 0.11 > (so 0.05 not a drop down selection option)

This needs a little more detail.  If you click the down arrow, it will decrement in 0.05 second increments starting at 5.00 down to 0.05 seconds.  However, clicking the down arrow one more time does result in 0.01.  From there, an up arrow will increment in 0.05 seconds as Jimehc indicated.  What it should do from a time of 0.05 (or anything less), the down arrow should do nothing as it does when the setting is 0.01.  Of course, at any time, you can simply highlight the field and type any value that you want - so this is not a major problem.  This issue is observed on both animation and musical sequence creating.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 5:59 AM, Jimehc said:

This is still an issue with v6.2.8 - it defaults to 5.00

ScreenShot00003.thumb.jpg.b8f337bfbb0531cffb2971fa1bfb71c0.jpg

this is still an issue with 6.2.10. It is not saving the custom interval and reverts back to 5 seconds. Not the 0.05 that I manually set. But this has been my case for several versions of the software on multiple computers. I just dealt with it since it's only a one time issue when creating a new sequence.

6 hours ago, wicket82 said:

I just dealt with it since it's only a one time issue when creating a new sequence.

Agreed that it's a very minor impact since it only happens when creating a new sequence.  One time fix.