Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale - 5v CCR strings

PixelsUpNorth

Hi....

Two years ago, when I was transitioning from A/C lights to pixels, I bought on clearance/discontinued on the LoR website three strings of 5V CCR pixel bulbs.  They are like the one's I have displayed in the attached picture.

My intent was to make my own pixel tree.  Unfortunately, I was not successful after Christmas 2021 from a logistics point of view.  The bulbs were too bulky and heavy on the PVC support I made and plus it was difficult to keep all the bulbs at the same level (not intensity).  I have since bought a "real" pixel tree from LoR and it was on display this past Christmas (2022).

I would like to sell these strings because I am not using them, they are in the way and taking up storage space and I would prefer to not throw them away.  Please remember they are 5 volt and NOT 12 volt pixels.  The dangles are not included and the male end of the string has four pins.  The bulbs were driven using a Pixie4 board.

I was thinking of shipping them in one of those USPS Priority Mail boxes ("if-it-fits-it-ships") since, I think to ship is a flat fee.  $15 ~ $20??

I have three strings, they work and I would like $20 for each string.  I would prefer to sell them as a lot vs individually.  If it helps, I live in North Pole, Alaska (yes, there is a North Pole, Alaska) so the bulbs are coming from up north where the pixels look great and sparkly when it is -40 outside.

Thanks for your time.

CosmicColorBulb.jpg

Duh.....my e-mail  >>>  steve3090@juno.com  PayPal works for me