Light-O-Rama Forums

How long did it last?

ItsMeBobO

Glad I didn't need that.

Got everything I wanted...2 AC Controllers, White Pixie2 with 2x100 bullets, 8 sets of 50 green bullets, 2 15' extensions & 1 50ct white bullets (last that wasn't in the Mad Grab).

AND didn't have to use Paypal, which I forgot to close out.

Everyone must have been a buyin' instead of posting. Past 4 years or so, there was a heads-up post & lots of traffic

22 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

50Bullet.jpg25 minutes

Hey  LOR added more inventory!    Back on sale!

Its an hour in to the sale and I am signing off.    Here is what page 1 looked like at 10pm eastern

Page1at10pm.jpg

8 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Hey  LOR added more inventory!    Back on sale!

Pre-Go Time, Bullets only showed the SKU# as green. I had the White regular price in my cart prior & didn't notice white was an option until after I bought & the buy buttons appeared. I saw in Mad Grab threads on previous years to open a Help Desk ticket so hopefully that was correct. I know amount is petty but $$ is $$.

Also, picture under the White Pixie2 shows the pixel wires as green but does say white in the description. I noted on the ticket as well. I hesitated since it was a confusing & didn't want green as I missed the White last year. Just an FYI in case anyone didn't notice.

On 4/7/2023 at 9:20 PM, ItsMeBobO said:

Flood10.jpg18 minutes

I got 5 of these. They came today. Can’t wait for it to get dark so I can try them out.

Had order placed by 9:01 for myself.  Got a V2 Ralphie Singing Tree and White Pixie 2 w/ bullets.  Went right back in to place order for my father-in-law and V2 Ralphie was gone by the time I got back to it.  Must have only been one or two of those.  Definitely not the overstock selection they have had in the past.

It depend entirely on the item.  I've been doing this over a decade and every year there are items that sell out within one minute (or less).  And there are items that are still available at the end of the sale.  I would suspect that the singing trees had LOTS of orders within seconds of the sale starting.