Light-O-Rama Forums

How to make a 1 second beat staccato?

Yodlei

I'm still very new at sequencing but had started my first simple one & didn't see a way to get the above to happen. Want to make my LED prop flash sharply.

FYI...I'm not sequencing at the moment but thought I'd ask now while I posted a Grab Bag question in case it was a simple answer. If not, I'll try to respond later or tomorrow. THX!

This is easily done with by turning the channel on for a short duration (5-10 centiseconds), or a fade down of a similar duration. If this is a RGB pixel-based prop and you have a Pro license, you do the same thing with the ColorWash motion effect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 10:29 AM, MattBrown said:

This is easily done with by turning the channel on for a short duration (5-10 centiseconds), or a fade down of a similar duration. If this is a RGB pixel-based prop and you have a Pro license, you do the same thing with the ColorWash motion effect.

This was for Easter which came too fast so didn't get back to it yet. However, I started a new sequence for Halloween the changing from Waveform helped shorten the beats so far as I can see. Thanks much!

Edited by Yodlei
Added Thanks!