Light-O-Rama Forums

Bohemian Rhapsody Singing Trees

thenoeman

Hi, 

I saw a post about a Bohemian Rhapsody Singing Trees sequence, but the post was locked. Can someone share it with me. 

Thanks

David

thenoeman@bellsouth.net

On 1/1/2023 at 12:00 AM, thenoeman said:

Hi, 

I saw a post about a Bohemian Rhapsody Singing Trees sequence, but the post was locked. Can someone share it with me. 

Thanks

David

thenoeman@bellsouth.net

Not just anyone can share it, you would need to contact JR Dibble here on the forums as he was the one that shared it originally, or you need to locate the original person that created the sequence and shared it, although I believe it was JR Dibble that did so.   I'd recommend sending a PM to him here on the forums, and if he is still sharing it, will let you know what his requirements are for him to share it with you.  

The folks that share their sequences now require you to make a statement that you won't share or sell their sequence with others, it would be for your use only in your display.    I have sequences that have been shared with me that I used parts of their sequence in those I may have started, but if I were to share any of those sequences, I would have to remove the components that were shared with me that I used in them, due to their disclosure requirements.

So just look up JR Dibble here on the forums, again, via a PM and if he is still willing to share it, he'll give you all the particulars you'll need to know to acquire it.

Many folks because of others sharing a sequence they created won't share now, mainly because of others that have abused the privilege by taking their sequences and selling them when they did not have that right to do so.

Sadly, this is what it has become because of issues like this, so a lot of the folks that used to share their work, will no longer do so.

Edited by Orville

• The topic was locked