Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Schedule Issue

GraysonLights09

After my show ends, I have all my lights come on static from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The lights never actually turn of at 11:00 PM though. They just stay on and I have to turn them off myself. Any ideas?

Edited by GraysonLights09

(Working from memory on S4)

1. Check that "all lights off" at end of sequence is checked. 
2. Since you have an Advanced License you could put in a ShutDown sequence that's "all off" which would then make sure everything is shut down.

What I did was use an ALL OFF sequence that played at the time my show ended when using a computer. 

If I ran my show from 5:30pm-10pm on specific nights, at 10PM I had an ALL OFF sequence that ran from 10PM-10:05PM {even if the sequence was only a minute long}, then my overnight light sequences would run until 6:55AM, and I run the ALL OFF sequence from 6:55AM-6:59PM, then my off hours daytime music sequences would start at 7AM and run until 5:15PM, no lighting commands in the off hours music sequences.  On the nights my show ran until 11Pm, I just put the ALL OFF sequence from 11:00PM-11:05PM for those nights and my Overnight lights would start at 11:05PM-6:55AM.  It worked well for the few years I ran my shows from a computer.

For those using an MP3 Director, this also works very well with the Directors.  Using an N4-G4 Director to run my shows now, and this has worked flawlessly with the Director too.

Never any stray lights remaining on after a show has completed using an MP3 Director.

• The topic was locked