Light-O-Rama Forums

In Canada need to purchase song and sequence together, today

blazing lights

Hi All, Merry Christmas, 

I am looking to purchase or have new songs I can put on my display. I can buy sequences however I cannot buy the music in Canada for some reason, I want to download and put on a sd card, looking for 64 channel please help my computer crashed and I lost all pre programmed sequences. 

Sorry to hear of your problem.  You're #2 that I've heard of this season.  And sorry, can't help much on sequences - everything of mine is pixels.

I realize this does not help now, but for future reference:  

Which companies did you try to purchase the music from? Also what is the name of the song & who is the artist? I always use iTunes. Or try 7digital.com (You want the Canadian 7 digital )

You can always try the Music Artist website to see if they sell the song on their website.

2 hours ago, blazing lights said:

thanks i will try that 

Your welcome. I can send you a few sequences I made from last year but you may not like the music. Carol Of The Bells by David Foster, Carol Of The Bells by Monique Danielle,  Goin' Up To Bethlehem by Bob Rivers, Little Drummer Boy by Jess Moskaluke, Wizards In Winter by TSO  Oh and the files are lms files. You buy the music of course. Last year it was an  AC mega tree in 2 colours red & green. 12 channels each colour, 11 mini trees 2 colours red & green 11 channels each colour.  I have 2 Star Bursts but that may not help you.  The rest of the sequence will not help you as they are smart pixels. You can pm me your email address if interested.

Edited by lightzilla

• The topic was locked