Light-O-Rama Forums

change row color?

RickeyS

I copy and pasted a row from a sequence into another sequence, but i would like everything in that row to be white, is there an easy way to change every thing in one row to be color of white?

Thanks 

Rick

I take it that this is a RGB channel set and when you copied a single channel to it, it pasted it into the Red channel.  If that is correct, expand the channel so that it shows all three channels (Red, Green, & Blue).  Copy the entire Red line that has the data and Paste it into the Green and Blue lines.

If I assumed incorrectly, give more detail on what you have to work with.

That you, I should have known/thought of that, but sometimes my old mind just doesn't work right. But yes that is exactly what I did and yes that works. 

Thanks again

Rick

Another way to change the color for the entire row is to select the row. Then click on Color under Effect Type. Then under Start Color, select the color you want. You can check "ignore" under End Color. Then you can hit the "M" key on the keyboard. It will change the entire row to whatever color you have chosen. Then if you want to change another row, just select that row and hit the "M" key again. This will change the color and not affect the sequencing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1