Light-O-Rama Forums

Import from S5 using a new Preview

Durty

I'm sure this has been covered but with a search I couldn't find what I was looking for, hoping it's something easy.

I have sequences and some shows from last year on S5.  This year, I've added another AC controller and pixel tree.  I'd like to import my old show (or maybe just single sequences) from S5 into S6 with the new preview of my house.  I'm sure maybe some things will be messed up as I've added several props but was hoping it would cut down on my time a bit by filling in my old props and I can start incorporating new props into the sequences.  Does that make sense?

Well, I just ended up putting an old sequence into S6, assigned a new preview (found that) and then matched up some of the props and new props added.

Not really sure what to do with the Pixel Tree as of yet...guess I'll figure that out.

I seemed to kind of figure out how to incorporate the tree but I'm getting an error that I'm not on an enhanced network.  I have the red USB adapter and my AC controllers are Gen3 but in the S6 GUI under "Test Lights" it says the com port is 57.6K.

So, how can I troubleshoot this?

Under "Networks", click on the port in question, hit the "EDIT" button at the top (or double click the port), and change it to the desired speed and enhanced (if needed).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, randyf said:

Under "Networks", click on the port in question, hit the "EDIT" button at the top (or double click the port), and change it to the desired speed and enhanced (if needed).

Thank you!