Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas sequences

JLD

Hello,

I currently have the advanced S6 software installed and I'm looking for anyone who is willing to share any of their sequences for the upcoming Christmas season. I have a 64-channel display all LED no RGBs with 4 singing faces. I have a few sequences from last year and I don't have the time to create any new sequences this year so any sequences you are willing to share is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help

Hey neighbor!  

Unfortunately, sequence sharing has mostly become a thing of the past on here due to people sharing or selling sequences that were not their’s to do so with.

Your best bet is to purchase from one of the reputable sequence vendors such as the LOR Sequence store since they will have sequences for your LOR singing trees as well.  Also, check out Luminous Harmony.

Edited by Halladaylights

I agree. I would also add. Many older LOR users still use LOR S4 software and the current sequences in the LOR are S5 and above and they are not back compatible although you can import S4 LOR sequences into S5 or now S6. You want to check with any vender to make sure what you purchase is compatible with what software you have. 

5 hours ago, ajfelice said:

I agree. I would also add. Many older LOR users still use LOR S4 software and the current sequences in the LOR are S5 and above and they are not back compatible although you can import S4 LOR sequences into S5 or now S6. You want to check with any vender to make sure what you purchase is compatible with what software you have. 

Actually in S5 you can “export as an LMS”.

What will not export is any ME rows.

Open the Sequencer

Open the LORedit (sequence)

File

Export as LMS/ LAS

* as stated above only non ME row affects wi export

JR

Edited by dibblejr
Steps added

• The topic was locked