Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers for sale

EARLE W. TALLEY

I just picked up 28 controllers from a place in Georgia, these controllers were FREE, some are in the steel boxes (14) and some are in the plastic box -4 CTB16PC - gen2. I will be going thru these during the next few weeks and repairing the ones that need repair. They will be offered for sale at $ 50.00 each plus shipping or you can pick them up in Ocala, Florida. I will also take SPT1 wire , SPT1 plugs, 50 ct M5/M6 (red-blue-green-pure white) LED lights (from one of the major Vendors ) as trade or payment. If you need one of the controllers in the steel box shipped they weigh 22 lbs. so you should be able to figure your shipping cost from zip code 34482 to your zip code. Just remember shipping cost includes the container and packing material. I also picked up 26 controller stands, these cannot be shipped. pictures will be posted in a day or so. 

Earle Talley  

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY
add information

So far the ones that need repair is due to a triac that's bad and will be fixed before sold. I am put these out there now in the event someone needs a controller for this year. In the background of the first picture you can see the stand that is free for the taken, this item must be picked up, no shipping, there are about 10.

Picture #2, #7, and #8 show the CTB16PC gen2 controllers, there are 4 of these.

Picture #3 and #4 shows the newer of these Showtime controllers, there are 6 of these.

Picture #5 and #6 shows two different boxes but have  the CTB16D    V5 or V7  in them, there are 8 of these.

Not pictured are 10 CTB16PC gen3 controllers that I am going to keep and bring back 2 spiral trees to my display next year.

Zachmichel how fast do you need them? Please give me a few days , I am in the process of going thru the testing phase at this time and it looks like these controllers are in very good condition. I have only had to replace 1 triac at this point, my cost has been reduced greatly and I will pass this on to all who wants to buy any of the controllers. The new price will be $25.00 plus shipping, I am NOT try to make a profit on these just recoup my cost to get them here and ready to sell, free is not always free there was some cost involved.

Zachmichel you do know that your shipping and packing cost will be high do to the weight of the controllers and your location, I have reserved 2 of the Showtime controllers for you at $50.00 ($25.00 ea.) plus my cost for shipping and packing, send me a PM with your information and I'll get you a total price.

Thank You

Earle 

The new cost of the Controllers due to the REDUCED COST OF REPAIR is now $25.00 ea plus shipping and packing.

YES, YOU SEE WHAT I SAID.---------------$25.00 ea. plus shipping and packing--------------- This is NOT a JOKE 

Earle Talley

I have only 1 CBT16PC gen 2 left, tomorrow or Monday I'll give an update on what I still have, so far 9 will be shipped out Monday AM. 

Earle

As of now the only controllers are not pending sale are the 2 in picture #5. Some of these controllers are Gen 1 and/or 2 and will work well with "SNUBBERS" if you don't know what a Snubber is Pls. look it up on this website. If you feel that you need snubbers or want them I will include them with your shipment, just tell me how many you want, as long as supply last.

Earle

This is an update on the controllers that I have left:

4 as pictured in picture #5

2 as pictured in picture #6

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY
add info

Due to these controllers moving so fast I am going to close this thread and open another and remove the above pictures so we can get up to date.