Light-O-Rama Forums

Show verifier - Error 57 Playback file will be refreshed

MaxAltitude

Show verifier - Error 57 Playback file will be refreshed

LOR v6.1.2 Pro

Hi guys, when I'm setting up my show, it is showing me errors. When I use the verifier, there are several sequences showing up with error 57. Playback file will be refreshed.  Sequence... creating new playback file because it was out of date by 2.0 (or other 1.1) days.

The LOR help file only goes up to error 54.

Error 57.JPG

Everytime you change a sequence or preview the playback files have to be recreated. When the show player plays the sequence for the first time it will create the required playback files. It is recommended that you play your show once before the show time to create the playback files as it causes delays while they write. This only happens on the first run through unless you make subsequent changes.

Select your "Show" > Hit "Update Status" Button > you should get Message > hit that message "Button" to Prep The Show Files or you can Play the Show first as suggested.... Either way same results...

Image116.jpg

I have tried that out with the same results, it's still not working for me.  I have even created a new show with only a failed sequence in it.  I am able to open the sequence, and it plays just fine.  When I try to play it within a show, it has the Error 57 again.  If I try a show on demand with the same show, i can see that the Player log is showing "ERROR WITH THE SEQUENCE (Cannot find the media file.)  Yet, when I open the sequence, even by double clicking it in the show editor, it opens up just fine and plays it with the correct media file.

It could be a problem with the media file. Run it through Audacity again, remember, it must be Constant Bit Rate, not variable. or try converting it to WAV in the Sequencer/Sequence menu and see if that helps. Remember to re associate the media file in Sequencer after you modify it.

Also make sure that file is in the same folder as the rest of the audio files. It shouldn't matter but..........

Open the problem sequences in the actual sequencer. Try to run it from there. If it works, open the assigned preview and look for errors in the messaging within the preview. Its probably something like the background file or channels being duplicated without the preview understanding it. IF you CHANGE the Preview, it will force a formal update of all playback files so understand that upfront.

• 1 month later...