Light-O-Rama Forums

PREVIEW Motion Effect Row Update issue on existing props in an existing sequence

RouthHurwitz

I have an issue where I tweak my preview and add ME rows to an existing prop.  I then hop into an existing SEQUENCE and the changes don't carry over.  (Default Motion Effect Rows(For new sequences only) - I know this from the warning)  Is there a way to have the updates of a preview update an existing sequence without having to add them in both places?  I have tried assigning a different preview and coming back to the old one.(no go)  The sequence holds true to the original setup of ME rows from the first go around.  I have deleted a VIEW in the sequence and remade it hoping then it would pull in the new version of the prop.(no go) I must be missing something, but I hope there is an easier way to have your props update the ME row changes from your preview in an existing sequence. 

Thank you for your help.

in an existing sequence - you would have to right click the prop - add motion effect row - merge defaults... that is how the existing sequence sees the new motion effect rows added to the prop in your updated preview..

Edited by Jimehc
  • Like 1

Thank you soooooo much.  I can quit popping these ibuprofen for all the late night frustration.  Small tidbit of info with a big reward.  You have saved me so much time and headache.  Thank you.