Light-O-Rama Forums

WS2811 Flood Lights facing audience

ebrown1972

Last year I purchase 4 30watt ws2811 flood lights which I plan to add to my show this year. I originally had planned on having these face my large bushes or my big oak tree but I would like to keep my 8 foot snowflakes there. My house is a red brick house and I don't think I want the flood lights facing the house. I know a few of you have your flood lights facing your audience. I would like to see some video of this if anyone has any to share. Thank you.

Edited by ebrown1972

ebrown

I have a lot of the 10 watt floods facing out from the house. You can see them in some of my videos http://www.buscochristmas.com/Videos.html   (not sure my videoing does them justice) There is a street in front of my house and most of these videos are shot from the other side of the street. People have commented about them.

4 hours ago, TheDucks said:

30W facing the viewer?  10W is bright.  How close will they be? 100', then probably no prob.

85 feet away to be exact

14 hours ago, Wayne K said:

ebrown

I have a lot of the 10 watt floods facing out from the house. You can see them in some of my videos http://www.buscochristmas.com/Videos.html   (not sure my videoing does them justice) There is a street in front of my house and most of these videos are shot from the other side of the street. People have commented about them.

Thank you for sharing

3 hours ago, ebrown1972 said:

Thank you for sharing

👍  for 10W.

Before you invest time and effort. Place 1 of those 30's where yo think it should go and use HU to run a RGBW color pattern (the dimmer slider controls intensity) some night.

And drive past your place for a look-see 😲