Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Sequences

christmasjunkielights

Hi there! I am not sure if this is allowed or not. Just got my boxes and as I am starting to figure out Christmas sequences, was wondering if anyone had any halloween ones that I could purchase or if you wanted to share so I could try and get some things going. I already did a couple halloween ones (addams family, spooky scary skeleton). It Would also help me have a better understanding as well! I know these are very time consuming so I don't mind purchasing. It would be for personal use on my property. Thank you!! 

13 hours ago, christmasjunkielights said:

Hi there! I am not sure if this is allowed or not. Just got my boxes and as I am starting to figure out Christmas sequences, was wondering if anyone had any halloween ones that I could purchase or if you wanted to share so I could try and get some things going. I already did a couple halloween ones (addams family, spooky scary skeleton). It Would also help me have a better understanding as well! I know these are very time consuming so I don't mind purchasing. It would be for personal use on my property. Thank you!! 

With a Pro license, I assume 🙃 Pixies, but it might help list what types of controllers you got (ya canna change a color of an AC string).

yes I have a pro license. I do have all RGB lights. (x2) pixie 8 controllers, a ctb16pcg3 and the mini showtime director

4 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

With a Pro license, I assume 🙃 Pixies, but it might help list what types of controllers you got (ya canna change a color of an AC string).

yes I have a pro license. I do have all RGB lights. (x2) pixie 8 controllers, a ctb16pcg3 and the mini showtime director

1 hour ago, Jimehc said:

have you heard about Sahar N Jamie

That is me! I came from fb over here as someone instructed me to look over here lol HI

On 9/13/2022 at 8:47 PM, christmasjunkielights said:

https://blownbulbsequences.com/online-store/ols/categories/halloween-house-display

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 9:27 PM, Dr_Aplet said:

I have a some posted in my drive.  I don't think they are what you are looking for as i do not have pixels and my Halloween stuff is tiny but i am expanding slowly.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pR_en7EiAC9TpD-gCgb_Q1CggN0BsSIG?usp=sharing

Any chance you can email these sequences to pujoe@aol.com?  I am new and would like to get some sequences to check out?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Pujoe, 

i think you can download it right off of my google drive.  everything you need should be there. let you know if you cannot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked