Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Monster Mash sequence

Debbi13

I am looking for the sequence for Monster Mash for incandescent lighting. 

I would be willing to trade other songs as well.  I have the following:

Thriller (Glee), Ghostbusters, Feeding my Frankenstein, Now that were Dead, Thunderstruck, Devil went down to Georgia and Hooked on a feeling. All of these have the faces.

Thanks for any help.

Debbi

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Hopefully none of the ones you are offering are mine!

JR

No, lol, they are not.  I have to say "Thank You" for teaching me how to do them.  I have so much fun doing them now and my programming skills are so much better.  

I am trading and trying not get Monster Mash because I have my own business now and work, unfortunately, 7 days a week and don't have a lot of time to program any more.  And I miss it  :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Debbi13 said:

No, lol, they are not.  I have to say "Thank You" for teaching me how to do them.  I have so much fun doing them now and my programming skills are so much better.  

I am trading and trying not get Monster Mash because I have my own business now and work, unfortunately, 7 days a week and don't have a lot of time to program any more.  And I miss it  :(

Im glad I was able to help you learn, thats what it is all about. 

JR

• 1 month later...

I have Monster mash. would you be willing to share Feeding my Frankenstein,Thunderstruck, Devil went down to Georgia and Hooked on a feeling.

I have Atmos Jol 1,2,3 and more

I actually did Monster Mash already.  I will gladly share the other sequences.  Give me until tomorrow as I just got home from the office and they are on the pc which is running the show right now.

Debbi.

• Like 1

Hooked on a Feeling.lms.lsvDevil Went Down to Georgia 2020.lms.lsvHooked on a Feeling.lms.lcs2022 NEW HALLOWEEN THUNDERSTRUCK.lms.lsv

I am not sure if everything went over.  If it didn't, my email is deboaks13@yahoo.com.  Send me a message and i will try to send them that way

Feed My Frankenstein - Jim.lms.lsv

• The topic was locked