Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug report Animation sequences not playing in show (Resolved)

bdwillie

Upon install of 6.0.10 if I start my show, the three animation sequences are ignored.  They are there in the animation tab of the show, but are not there anymore in the now playing.  They were there in 6.0.8, showing the status of those three also.   Player log does not show any reference to the animation sequences being called for, just show start time, playback file initialization, and then started show.  calls on the main musical sequences, but not the animations.  

Light-O-Rama S6 Control Panel (64-bit)
Version 6.0.10 (BETA)
Copyright 2022 Light-O-Rama, Inc.
Pro Edition
Registered to: Robert Willie

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Intel® HD Graphics 630

Version 6.0.10 now handles the Animation section the same way as S4 and S5. That is, the Animation section and the Main (musical) section run concurrently. If you want your animation sequences to run in between your musical sequences, they should be placed in the Main section. Sequences in the Animation section are not listed in the Upcoming Sequences list. Below is an example of the current release playing the Animation and Main sections concurrently.

If this doesn't answer your question, then please PM me with a link to the LSS file for your show. Thanks!

image.png

3 hours ago, MattBrown said:

Version 6.0.10 now handles the Animation section the same way as S4 and S5. That is, the Animation section and the Main (musical) section run concurrently. If you want your animation sequences to run in between your musical sequences, they should be placed in the Main section. Sequences in the Animation section are not listed in the Upcoming Sequences list. Below is an example of the current release playing the Animation and Main sections concurrently.

If this doesn't answer your question, then please PM me with a link to the LSS file for your show. Thanks!

image.png

Matt, your photo is how it looked in 6.0.8, the main show running at the top, and three animations running at the same time below the main show, but in 6.0.10 the animations are not in the currently playing, or anywhere else.  They were there in 6.0.8.  Will try to figure out how to get the LSS file to you.

EDIT  :  Matt, Link to google drive sent to you in P.M.

Edited by bdwillie

Thanks for providing the file! Yes, the animation section wouldn't play when play concurrently was selected. This will be fixed in the next release.

• The title was changed to Bug report Animation sequences not playing in show (Resolved)