Light-O-Rama Forums

Beta Extension??

Dr_Aplet

Does anyone know if there has been a beta extension or is that it?  is there a release date yet?  I am trying determine if I need to get S5 back before moving on with my sequences or if it will be released before too long. 

my 6.x beta still works fine and should continue to until the end of the month per lightorama. As Jimehc mentions the new version will be out by then or before.

it may be related to my s5 license level which is not high enough. The message on this picture says i can't use it to control lights

Edited by Dr_Aplet

40 minutes ago, Dr_Aplet said:

it may be related to my s5 license level which is not high enough. The message on this picture says i can't use it to control lights

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qPIxHvgKagz5xPxfCX66mzjP0BIO37j8/view?usp=sharing

Basic Plus is good for 4 ID's (01-04) and NOT ELOR mode

16 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

Did you try hitting the register button........

No it never occurred to be to do that.  I did hit that and it seems to have cleared up the message.  I will be buying the upgrade when its released. 

56 minutes ago, Jimehc said:

DR_Aplet - Remove your Google Drive Picture link...............................

how come? did i do something wrong with it?

52 minutes ago, Dr_Aplet said:

Your KEY is showing :(

2 hours ago, Dr_Aplet said:

Sigh!!! that's done i didnt even realize thats possible.

Since the Link is QUOTED from TheDucks, your photo and license key is STILL available and visible.   You need to REMOVE {DELETE} that particular photo from Google completely, as it IS still accessible from the "quoted" link!  And you can't change a quoted text.   If you remove it and someone clicks the link, they'll just get an error message the photo {screen capture} no longer exists.   Otherwise, anyone can get your info for the LOR software.   I just clicked it before I typed this reply, and it's still readily accessible.  Delete it as soon as possible from Google!

7 hours ago, Orville said:

Since the Link is QUOTED from TheDucks, your photo and license key is STILL available and visible.   You need to REMOVE {DELETE} that particular photo from Google completely, as it IS still accessible from the "quoted" link!  And you can't change a quoted text.   If you remove it and someone clicks the link, they'll just get an error message the photo {screen capture} no longer exists.   Otherwise, anyone can get your info for the LOR software.   I just clicked it before I typed this reply, and it's still readily accessible.  Delete it as soon as possible from Google!

OK so for others using google drive (which i don't usually) i deleted the file on google.  however it went into my trash on google drive but could still be viewed.  not until i went back into the trash and hit "permanently remove" did it take down the file.  Thank you all for helping me that was a debacle! 

29 minutes ago, Dr_Aplet said:

OK so for others using google drive (which i don't usually) i deleted the file on google.  however it went into my trash on google drive but could still be viewed.  not until i went back into the trash and hit "permanently remove" did it take down the file.  Thank you all for helping me that was a debacle! 

Once you deleted it, the file was no longer visible to the rest of us.  As you observed, you could still find it in your trash, but we could not.  I looked earlier this morning and it said that the file was in your deleted folder.  I just looked again, and it says that the file does not exist.  So Google Drive did exactly what it should have.  BTW, I use google Drive very regularly.

11 hours ago, Dr_Aplet said:

Did not want to Openly point out that your KEY was exposed - kind of thought mentioning it would like be a dinner bell..

Edited by Jimehc