Light-O-Rama Forums

Feature Request - Play Region on Screen Keyboard Remapping (Resolved)

wicket82

Sequencing tonight and keep having to play the screen (section) over and over to get the beats down. I keep having to go up and click the "Play region on screen" button to play the section over and over. I know the space bar lets you start and stop the music. But when you hit the space bar to start the music back, it picks up where it left off. I have looked and don't see a way to remap the space bar to "Play section on screen". It would be great to add it to the Keyboard Preferences so we could remap the space bar to the "Play section on screen" button. Would time in sequencing when you have to keep playing that section over and over. If it is already possible, then feel free to let me know how.

And selecting the section and clicking "Play selected region" doesn't work for using the space bar and replaying the same section.

Unless something changed in S6 (I don't have it installed) you should be able to highlight the yellow timebar/timeline and the space bar will play that area over and over.

While holding left mouse button down - drag across "Timeline Selection" and two Red Barrier Lines will Appear... to clear "Selection" just left click timeline

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Feature Request - Play Region on Screen Keyboard Remapping (Resolved)