Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report - IOS to LOR, minor issue

dgrant

I just downloaded the IOS version to my Iphone 11. I found that the when the show is playing, the "Override" function does not work. Works fine in the desktop but not from IOS. I just noticed too that it appeared to have tripped my "Shutdown" sequence to run at the same time, as if in the background

Edited by dgrant

The Override function is not currently implemented in the app, you can view the Override sequences but cannot play them yet. That should be added soon.

For the Shutdown sequence bug when does it start playing, does it happen when the show starts or when you play an override sequence from the desktop?

I'll check it again today but last I saw, I think it only appeared when I tried to use the override sequence. I'll get a screen capture for you too.

So it turns out, this is NOT an IOS to LOR problem, rather its a LOR CP Error I found. Selecting my main show and start the player, it starts playing normally. However, if I trashcan the currently playing sequences, one at a time, till the "Upcoming Sequences" list empties out, then all of a sudden, the Shutdown Sequence loads on its own.

spacer.png Full Load Sequences

spacer.png Notice the emptying/emptied upcoming list

spacer.png Notice the Shutdown Sequence now self-loaded and running, also, unable to terminate it

Edited by dgrant

No longer a minor issue. Its failing immediately after the last Upcoming Sequence is pulled up. Note that the full show has like 60 sequences in it so the software is not loading the next group. In this case, it was to be played "in-order". Just to be sure, I closed and restarted the CP and ran the test again, getting same problem

Edited by dgrant

Well, more brain-gas on my part. I found the issue. I had added a shutdown "animation" sequence to the animation area which was launched when the player transitioned from the Startup to Main. That's why it appeared there. So please try to forgive me for jumping too far, too fast.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 6:09 PM, Ryan P said:

The Override function is not currently implemented in the app, you can view the Override sequences but cannot play them yet. That should be added soon.

For the Shutdown sequence bug when does it start playing, does it happen when the show starts or when you play an override sequence from the desktop?

I still think this is important to add sooner than later. Should I need to pause the show, force play an audio only sequence to suggest that people get out of the display, stay in their cars, not blocking driveways or whatever, forcing an override in there, then the ability to resume would be nice.

• 2 months later...

The mobile app has been updated and Override Sequences have been fully implemented for the Show Player (requires 6.1.4 on the show computer for full support).