Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report?: Motion Effect Generator:Text

Ty O

Is the font size on the text editor correct?  I looked at sequence I programs a few years ago and have to reduce the text size to 6 point to see it on my mega tree.

Edited by Ty O
needed revision.

• The title was changed to Bug Report?: Motion Effect Generator:Text

Something else in the motion effects

Saving a Favorite combination, there's no Save-As or save to a new name. Just asks for an existing node name

On 7/11/2022 at 12:36 PM, dgrant said:

Something else in the motion effects

Saving a Favorite combination, there's no Save-As or save to a new name. Just asks for an existing node name

What function are you looking for besides what is listed on this page:

https://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/5.6.8/help/motion_effect_favorites.htm

If you create a new motion effect and wish to save it as a favorite, it doesn't allow you to do just that any more. There's no place to name it. It only says there's no "node selected".

Edited by dgrant

6 minutes ago, dgrant said:

If you create a new motion effect and wish to save it, it doesn't allow you to do just that any more. There's no place to name it. It only says there's no "node selected".

I'm not able to duplicate that. If you click a folder node that is NOT under "LOR Shared Favorites", then click the Save button, it prompts you for the name of the new effect.

Yeah, brain gas on my part. Just needed to select the directory first. Please ignore my part of this effort but not the OP's