Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR SALE!

Guest guest

DAN,

I DIDNT NOTICE A PRICE BREAK LISTED IF YOU BOUGHT 3 AT ONCE, IN THE PAST YOU SAID THERE MAY BE A BREAK AT THREE, WILL THERE BE? IF SO HOW MUCH WILL THEY BE (16CHNL 15A).

THANK YOU

JOE

Hi,

There are no quantity discounts during the sale. If I mentioned that to you I was confused or it was a long time ago because I have not intended to have tiered pricing during the sale for months and have stated a number of times that there will not be. (sorry for the confusion)

The LOR1600W will be $10 less than the LOR1602W.

Joe,

There are not any quantity price breaks during the sale. This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) sale. If you don't see it in the flyer then it's not on sale. It's as simple and as good as that. Still the best deal in town, in my opinion.

James

JM don't worry if you ordered more than (10) 16 channel hobbyist you are only out $10 each for a total of $100. However, if you ordered two you were out $60. So you still made out ok.

James Peachee wrote:

There are not any quantity price breaks during the sale. This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) sale. If you don't see it in the flyer then it's not on sale. It's as simple and as good as that. Still the best deal in town, in my opinion.

The flyer does NOT contain everything that will be on sale. It is only a sample. (See the "April Sale" thread.)

TED

jmccorm wrote:

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. And I just placed my order YESTERDAY.

What does it matter? Either way you ordered too early to get the sale price.

TED