Light-O-Rama Forums

Storing Peace Pixel Stakes

Capt Ike

I'm adding 100 pixel stakes this year and am wondering if anyone has come up with a creative way to store them.  I've built them in 10 groups of 10 stakes each.  Each stake is made from one 13.6" coro stake from HolidayCoro that has 5 pixels on them with 4' of cable between each one.  So far, all I've come up for an idea on how to store them is to stack each group and then shrink wrap them together, but I thought maybe someone out there has found a better solution.  Thanks in advance.

Mine are a similar concept from a different vendor.  I stack 10 on top of each other and wrap a bungee cord around each bundle.

• 1 year later...

Working on my storage this year and found this also helps me test my sequences in a clean fashion. (wife's request).

I believe I should be able to store them as is.

I purchased the 3 shallow storage containers and two 2'x2' foam insulation boards. 

Able to use jigsaw to cut out the dividers.  Will glue them together to have them more sturdy.

Ports are basically captured in a container, splits are nicely organized to model preview/layout.

Wish me luck.

MicrosoftTeams-image(2).png.4708014ed7a551d4c83305db0f637a63.png

MicrosoftTeams-image(3).png.ce39d70475d4ebc17ee16af7699300f8.png