Light-O-Rama Forums

Shout out to the help desk!

rcktpwrd

We got new computers and I had used up my allotted seats to use registered LOR software on more machines. I emailed the help desk at nearly 6pm tonight and they quickly responded, within 30 minutes or so, and added extra seats! I wasn't expecting a response until the morning sometime. 

Great customer service!  Thank you! 

• Like 1

LOR has one of the best, if not the best, customer support functions of any of the companies out there. All other companies could learn from LOR!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dgrant said:

LOR has one of the best, if not the best, customer support functions of any of the companies out there. All other companies could learn from LOR!

Yep. LOR has the old 'Mom & Pop' business feel.  Fantastic Service is how the make their 'difference'.

When you are small, you can't get the price breaks on supplies the the huge companies demand, which allows them lower prices (and lower paid-trained workers).

• Like 1

LOR customer service is topnotch and has been for years. Probably the best customer service of any company I know

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Completely agree with everyone's comments on the LOR Help Desk and Customer Service.

• Like 1