Light-O-Rama Forums

Been out of touch for a few years, wow, what a difference.

bisquit476

Hi folks, health problems have kept me on the sidelines for a few years, but hopefully I'm back. My question is the difference between the visualizer in S4 and the preview in S5. I have props in S4 that I am trying to create in S5. I am trying to make a 7 segment arch. In S4 I had a prop that worked fine. I tried to import it into S5, but that didn't work. The S4 prop had 7 different segments that imported into S5 as 7 different segments, not connected to each other. I created a 7 segment arch in S5 and it shows as a single prop, without the ability to seperate it into 7 different segments. Is there anyway to seperate the S5 arch? Or connect the 7 segments in the S4 prop? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you, Bill.

Either I lost them of I didn't keep all the files from the old computer. I'll need to do some usb drives I have laying around.

It may be easiest to create the 7 sections and then put them into a group. For example, name each section as Arch Section 1 (thru 7) and then name the group Arch. That way you can program each segment or the group as a whole. 

Hi folks, after watching more youtube video's I think I got it figured out, I appreciate the help.