Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing face programming

GRG

Apparently after the mad grab sale, I am jumping into pixel singing faces.  I ordered one singing tree and a pixie 8 with bullets that I plan on sing to make two singing bulbs.

In the past I was never overly interested in making the leap to pixels, but I would from time to time read articles on them.  I my memory serves me correct, there is a person who has wrote a program to help with the singing face sequencing.  If this is true, I am having trouble finding it.  If any of you know what I am talking about, please let me know.  I see a long but great summer ahead in programming these!

1 hour ago, GRG said:

Apparently after the mad grab sale, I am jumping into pixel singing faces.  I ordered one singing tree and a pixie 8 with bullets that I plan on sing to make two singing bulbs.

In the past I was never overly interested in making the leap to pixels, but I would from time to time read articles on them.  I my memory serves me correct, there is a person who has wrote a program to help with the singing face sequencing.  If this is true, I am having trouble finding it.  If any of you know what I am talking about, please let me know.  I see a long but great summer ahead in programming these!

I teach people how to sequence singing faces. I am actually having a class in 2 weeks however the deadline to sign up expired yesterday. I posted it on the Official Light O Rama facebook page. Its a zoom class. I will have another class in May. If you are not a member of the "Official Light O Rama" FB page you may want to join the group. We have a monthly Zoom Room meeting.

SuperStar has a built in feature to sequence faces. I do not use it though. It may be what you are speaking of.

Also my friend Bob - ItsMeBob has a site and you can download a program called Papagayo. He created a tool to transfer Papagayo to Light O Rama S3/ S4 but I am not sure if it works with S5.

There are 3 options. Mine are all done manually. 

Best of luck.

BTW- your license says "advanced" for the pixie series controllers you will need to update that to Pro.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Thanks for the info.  I am a member of the Official LOR Facebook page.  I will  your class in May.  And yes Papagayo is the program I was thinking of.   And yes, I have already upgraded to Pro level.

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, GRG said:

I have already upgraded to Pro level.

Please update your forum profile.

12 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I am actually having a class in 2 weeks however the deadline to sign up expired yesterday. I posted it on the Official Light O Rama facebook page.

JR (and anyone else), please don't only post announcement to the facebook group.  Way too many people that do not, and never will use facecrap.

• Like 1

If you are not using Facebook - then you are missing out on a lot of support most Users are seeking..

2 hours ago, Jimehc said:

If you are not using Facebook

Then get people to not post every activity of their day, what they made for dinner, and every picture, joke, etc that they ever see that they like and think that EVERYONE else should want to see it too.  Oh wait, not gonna happen...

The chaff to wheat ratio is way too bad...

• Like 3

That is why they are called Light-O-Rama "Groups"...  This forum also has a lot of issues and why many users have turned to the FB Groups instead...

13 minutes ago, Jimehc said:

That is why they are called Light-O-Rama "Groups"...  This forum also has a lot of issues and why many users have turned to the FB Groups instead...

Sorry, but no way in h3ll am I opening that avenue for MARKETEERS.  One of the reason that I am HERE, is LOR does only LOR. Even then, I had to sigh up for ANY emails.

I belong to one other DEDICATED forum. Again, no SPAM (the mods knock down within hours of any that try and sneak thru and they ban the IP), no selling my data.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Please update your forum profile.

JR (and anyone else), please don't only post announcement to the facebook group.  Way too many people that do not, and never will use facecrap.

I posted on FB only for a reason. As you know it’s not my first rodeo in teaching my classes.

JR

54 minutes ago, Jimehc said:

The “forum” doesn’t have “a lot of issues”.

Some of us have been here a little while with very little to no issues at all.

I will leave it at that.

JR

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GRG said:

Thanks for the info.  I am a member of the Official LOR Facebook page.  I will  your class in May.  And yes Papagayo is the program I was thinking of.   And yes, I have already upgraded to Pro level.

Thanks again.

I have at least one Canadian friend that will be and has attended each one of my classes.

JR

12 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I have at least one Canadian friend that will be and has attended each one of my classes.

JR

you couldn't get a better person than jr help no matter what the problem is very good at what he does all around  and there are many more willing to help on this forum a tip of the hat to all of them just look at  who answers the question  it keeps this forum going in my mind thank you to all of you