Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Light Express String Lights (HLE)-Awesome Company!

Yodlei

Thanks to all who recommended this company. Excellent product..very bright, very fast ship & excellent customer service. I just wanted to put a shout-out how they corrected a couple of issues I had & note their excellent customer service.

I placed 2 orders during their pre-sale in Jan.; 1 for in-stock strings & another for the rest for delivery pre-Sept. In-stock was here in 3 days. While going through some existing store-bought strings to make some DIY coro shapes for V-Day, St. Pat's, Easter & 4th, saw they had a "Tax-Sale" going on presently until 4/15/22. After going over my Jan. pre-order to make sure I didn't miss anything before I placed my 3rd in-stock order 3/23, I noticed I made a mistake & ordered a case of 35 ct. pure white instead of warm white & emailed them even though I figured it was fruitless. They replied that they corrected my order & will ship warm white instead.

For my 3rd in-stock order, there were a couple of strings that had very low inventory so I noted in the comment box when placing my 3/23 order that if anything wasn't available, to remove it since I didn't want it to hold up the order. It still hadn't arrived as of yesterday so I emailed them late & said sorry to be a pain but was there a problem with this last order as I hadn't received it nor a shipping notification. Deana replied within a couple of hours that I wasn't being a pain & that 1 50ct red string was on back-order & holding it up & the "note" must have gotten overlooked. She removed it, refunded it & said balance will ship tomorrow.

Just an FYI that they are awesome to deal with!!!

You are so correct, we have been using them 7 years now and they never disappoint.

Keith

• Like 1

Yes, they are a great company to deal with! We have placed several orders with them and have been part of some group buys as well, never any issues. 

We had a few light strings go bad and they replaced them no questions asked! 

• 6 months later...

I'm leaving a comment based on my thread here. While my original info is still true, I was very disappointed that after all this time, my lights were held up due to SPT wire, plugs & ceramic C9 bulbs coming in later than the lights via their update emails. Just got my order today. I nicely let them know early this month that they are a great company but this was very disappointing & kept me from doing a Halloween show. I actually starting ordering right around Halloween last year & after spending tons of $$, shouldn't have to wait another year. So.....

Word of warning for anyone placing pre-orders that lights come in faster than other products. 2 separate orders maybe?? (but then shipping would apply & got mine free ship due to how much I spent).

EVERYONE is dealing with supply chain issues.  Unfortunately, for the most part that is totally out of the control of the retailer.  Just the world that we currently live in.

They try to ship when "Orders" are complete... But this does cause issues (as noted above) but you can and I have requested that the "Order" be shipped as is, and back order the rest... They will happily honor your request...

I have purchased lights from them for years, now I'm looking forward to Christmas 2023 and their pre-sale to start. I have always great service from them.

Earle

I have also used them, most all of my led strings have come from them at some point and they have been a good product.

Wayne

Unfortunately supply chain issues and the slow boats from China caused a lot of delays from HLE. We ordered lights, wire and some other stuff in February and only received it last week! They did say when ordering that shipping might be delayed a while and they only ship when the entire order is fulfilled, unless you wanted to pay extra for shipping multiple times... 

I've used them for many years and have been very happy with their service and quality of their lights. Also, they communicate very well and kept me posted earlier in the year as to shipment delays. Will keep doing business with them, I'm sure. 😀