Light-O-Rama Forums

Coro Sales

Yodlei

I've read about LORs sales contact & timeframes in threads but can't find anything on Gilbert or Boscoyo. Does anyone know if they have sales on their coro forms during the year? I saw Holiday Coro had some things on sale after Christmas but was mostly controllers & pixels. Found white coro blank signs at Menard's but just recently found they carry a few colors back in the door/window hardware section. Trying to decide what I will tackle DIY or buy.

1 hour ago, Yodlei said:

I've read about LORs sales contact & timeframes in threads but can't find anything on Gilbert or Boscoyo. Does anyone know if they have sales on their coro forms during the year? I saw Holiday Coro had some things on sale after Christmas but was mostly controllers & pixels. Found white coro blank signs at Menard's but just recently found they carry a few colors back in the door/window hardware section. Trying to decide what I will tackle DIY or buy.

Boscoyo used to run a sale but I don't think they have in the last few years. Gilbert usually has a sale each month on 1 prop. Check out https://floridamegamini.com/ and I was thinking that either Boscoyo or Gilbert might be offering free shipping during the mega mini.

1 hour ago, ebrown1972 said:

Boscoyo used to run a sale but I don't think they have in the last few years. Gilbert usually has a sale each month on 1 prop. Check out https://floridamegamini.com/ and I was thinking that either Boscoyo or Gilbert might be offering free shipping during the mega mini.

Thanks fellow Illinoisan. Bookmarked that site & will check on it during the mega mini. Cute snowman on that site.