Light-O-Rama Forums

Seq. songs that people would share

cpoth

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who shares some of the songs they have done.....though I have a few mostly from the web store I have done a couple by myself.....just wondering I have a 16 channel controller and would like some newer shows then what the web store has to offer if anyone is willing

To open a sequence:

Run sequence editor, go file -> open -> browse to wherever you saved the file. Also what version of LOR are you using? If you're trying to open a LOR2 file in LOR1 that might cause it to crash as LOR1 doesn't read LOR2 files. Are the files you're trying to open LOR files (have the .las or .lms file extension)?

A few things to note:

The songs are almost always never included with the LOR file because of copyright issues. So assuming you own a copy of the song (in mp3 format on your computer) you'll have to go into the sequence editor and reassign the audio file. You'll also need to import your channel configuration when you first open the file so you'll have your controller setup, animation etc. It's then just a matter of a lot of copy and pasting to get things looking good for the way your show is set up.

Lastly if you're trying to open them by simply clicking on the file itself it may not do anything, or windows might ask you what program to open it with. That happened to me last year; when I first installed LOR for whatever reason it didn't automatically associate those file types, I had to tell it manually that I wanted them to open with the sequence editor. Windows...go figure :)