Light-O-Rama Forums

2022 Heartland Mini

nunofernandes

Can you post information about it someplace other than facecrap.  There are a lot of people that don't or wont use facecrap for any reason.

Maybe post details here....

30 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

When I click on your link I get a blank page with you group title at the top center.

JR

The OP posted a mobile facebook link by mistake. Hence the "https://m.facebook.com"

I fixed the link for anyone who wants it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/527916431044916/

But seriously... Facebook can burn in hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some conferences are solely planned on Facebook, so just keep that in mind that there may not BE another option for a link if you want information (I'm not in charge of or associated with this one). The smaller conferences can't always afford website hosting and forms.

7 minutes ago, Aubrey said:

Some conferences are solely planned on Facebook,

And they will get ignored by many.  Details can be posted on existing forums for example at no expense.  

I'm with CanadianChristmas - Facebook can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Just now, k6ccc said:

And they will get ignored by many.  Details can be posted on existing forums for example at no expense.  

I'm with CanadianChristmas - Facebook can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Not trying to defend Facebook as an entity, just simply explaining that the organizers of this particular conference have chosen to use it to collect and give out information, which is why OP posted that link. Don't shoot the messenger. :)