Light-O-Rama Forums

Used Controllers and Lights

gayw90

Due to divorce and downsizing from a house to an apartment, I don't foresee any use for my LOR controllers (Pixie16 and CTB16PC) and lights.  I'd like to offer them for sale, but not sure if this is the right forum.  If not the right forum, please direct me to a better one.

10 minutes ago, gayw90 said:

Due to divorce and downsizing from a house to an apartment, I don't foresee any use for my LOR controllers (Pixie16 and CTB16PC) and lights.  I'd like to offer them for sale, but not sure if this is the right forum.  If not the right forum, please direct me to a better one.

Message sent for pixie16

The thread may get moved to the Coffee Shop section.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

You should hold off and see what the apartment is like, sometimes you can still use them in some manner.   I lived in an apartment for years, and we always won the Christmas Light contest every year we were there. LOL   It depends on the apartment complex and what rules they set, but I could use anything I had, and I did.  I just had to get creative on where to set them up, so they wouldn't be attached to the building or trip hazard for anyone.

Just saying, sometimes you can use your items where you might think you can't.  Just need to check with the apartment complex on how or where you could set things up.  One complex I lived in, the office had me set up a show around the office grounds, and even had their maintenance staff pitch in to help put it together.

So you just never know until you ask.

• The topic was locked