Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR questions

Guest guest

Is there no longer a non-deluxe version of the CTB16? Am I remembering correctly that there is only 1 version of the software now? I'm not talking about LOR I vs. LOR II. I remember at one time there was a special version you had to get if you wanted to be able to control X10 and direct I/O boards.

TED

Don wrote:

Two versions still listed in the store.
http://store.lightorama.com/software.html

Though, Dan has the Extended version on sale (always has, I think) for the same price as the basic.

Having two version was too much of a pain. We only make one version now (the extended version) Even it you were to purchase the basic version you get the deluxe.

I have not changed the store because I may move back to two versions in the future.

I was thinking that you said that it was too much hassle to have the 2 different versions but I couldn't remember exactly. Thanks for clearing that up.

What about the CTB-16? Has it been discontinued? I only see the CTB-16D listed on the web site. I was trying to make a price comparison between the kits and the completed boards but can't find the CTB-16 (non-deluxe version).

TED

TED wrote:

What about the CTB-16? Has it been discontinued? I only see the CTB-16D listed on the web site. I was trying to make a price comparison between the kits and the completed boards but can't find the CTB-16 (non-deluxe version).

We never had a non-deluxe version of the CTB16