Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR

Peponne31

ello and good year.

I have had a CCR for 6 years and this year 2 ribbons are showing signs of weakness, I know there are no more CCR 1 ribbons for sale but it would be possible that you could sell me 2 if they do you have any in stock?

cordially
M. ESTRUGA Pédro

You can order the same type of strips off the internet, you just might have to solder on new ends to make them plug into the CCR 1  controllers.  I had to do this, I also ordered new ends to solder on from LOR.  Below is the type I bought,  I did have to change order of the RGB to what the new one is, but simple.  

5M 5050 RGB Dream Magic Color 6803 IC LED Strip Light Flexible Waterproof
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A4J5XE4?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

Good evening and happy New Year Don,
This message is for old version CCR users to see if eventually someone has any unused CCRs to sell to me.
Cordially.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 8:33 PM, prevue12 said:

You can order the same type of strips off the internet, you just might have to solder on new ends to make them plug into the CCR 1  controllers.  I had to do this, I also ordered new ends to solder on from LOR.  Below is the type I bought,  I did have to change order of the RGB to what the new one is, but simple.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A4J5XE4?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

Hello prevue12,
I just received my led strips: 5M 5050 RGB Dream Magic Color 6803 IC LED Strip Light Flexible Waterproof. Electrical connection OK but I can't find or change the RGB order, can you guide me?
cordially
Peponne31

4 hours ago, Peponne31 said:

Hello prevue12,
I just received my led strips: 5M 5050 RGB Dream Magic Color 6803 IC LED Strip Light Flexible Waterproof. Electrical connection OK but I can't find or change the RGB order, can you guide me?
cordially
Peponne31

Bring up your preview, click on the prop (Brings up prop Definition), left hand side of that  make sure you have RGB selected (Not Tradition), there should be a drop down with "Channel Order"  then select right order.   If you have any issues PM me and I will give you my phone number. 

Also learn from my mistakes,  remember to save your changes after. 

Hello prevue 12, I have already looked at this manipulation, unfortunately it converts my entire mega tree and I would like to convert only one string. I don't see a solution.
Thank you for your telephone help, but I don't speak English.

2 hours ago, Peponne31 said:

Hello prevue 12, I have already looked at this manipulation, unfortunately it converts my entire mega tree and I would like to convert only one string. I don't see a solution.

The lights you have , have an RF controller built in. You may not be able to get them to work the way you wish. They have 133 available modes not fully addressable.

"Product Description
Style: Strip w/ 133 RF Remote
This dream color led light has 133 different changing patterns and changing speeds, great to use in home, garden office and shops decoration etc.
Also can be flashing, fading and chasing, Red, Blue, Green auto change. You can use it to perform a dream colors lighting effects."

JR

Edited by dibblejr

22 hours ago, Peponne31 said:

I used these exact ribbons to replace My Old CCR strip and I too had this issue. How I fixed it was in The Hardware editor. I used the configuration tool to change the single controller from RGB to the correct order for the ribbon. There is a drop down menu with many different order configuration. Make the change and then save it and test it in Hardware editor. this will only change the setting on the one single controller and not effect the other controllers in the prop. Just remember when storing the prop not to mix up the ribbons. 

Kenny

Hello,

Thank you for your help, but I can't see where in Hardware you were able to change the controller from RGB to RGB. I send you attached 2 screenshots, we can see the controller: CR150D Ver 1.19 but nothing to change the color order.
Would it be possible to show me your journey?

cordially

Harware 01.PNG

Hardware 02.PNG

5 hours ago, Peponne31 said:

Hello dibblejr,

That's what I did, then I created a new GROUP to build my Mega Tree and it works.
Cordially.

Glad I could help you out.

Happy Lighting

JR

19 hours ago, Peponne31 said:

Hello,
In: Cosmic Color/Pixie Config,
no possibilities to switch from RGB to RBG.
Cordially.

My bad, I did not notice you had a CR150, which does not have the feature found in the more recent controllers.