Light-O-Rama Forums

LEDs: AL vs. LHL

Specter

Hey guys-
I am about to make a big purchase for C9s, and am just curious if there's any benefits to Animated Lighting's LED c9's over Holiday Lighting's C9s? Any input here? Yes, using LOR. I'm about to buy from Travis, but want to make absolutely certain his are better- it's a big purchase for me, and AL's are cheaper...

I have both full-wave and half-wave from Travis at Holiday Lighting and they BOTH work with NO problems with LOR. They work well and look great. You can't go wrong with Holiday Lighting and Travis takes good care of you as well.

Tim

Everything we carry with the exception of the LED Retrofit bulbs work with LOR without issue. There is a large thread on LOR here about sometimes needing to use a "snubber" when you only are connecting one or two strands to a channel to help smooth the fade. This is not a defect of the LED nor LOR it just is the nature of LEDs. So we have made a bunch of the "snubbers" and throw them in with any shipment that people may need to use them for.

Please feel free to call or email me with questions at anytime.

Travis Fremming
http://www.ledholidaylighting.com

I'm very happy with Travis's products and support. I've purchased over 10,000 LEDS over the last couple of years from him, no issues. I will be placing a large order with him next year.

-Roy