Light-O-Rama Forums

music file trouble downloading in Canada

Taylor

Are you asking someone to send you the music? Because that's against the rules.

Only suggestion is to try other sources for the audio.

No tried amazon but will not work from the LOR site they suggest because its based in U.S.  So maybe somewhere else, not sure where to look, didn't seem to have this trouble before sorry guess I should of explained better. thanks in advance.

Edited by Taylor

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No tried amazon but will not work from the LOR site they suggest because its based in U.S.  So maybe somewhere else, not sure where to look, didn't seem to have this trouble before sorry guess I should of explained better. thanks in advance.

Links have an ASIN number in them Include the lerrers ASIN

Use that when you search AMAZON from your Amazon account

Edited by TheDucks

Ok well try that and thank you for the help , don't know why i didn't try a search this way , long day i guess, lol kids are excited 

Try MP3million.com

None of my Canadian friends have ever told me they had trouble purchasing music from sequences I have shared from any site I used to purchase.

JR

Have you tried iTunes? I just checked & you can get both. Might be to late now now that Christmas has passed.

Thank you for your help ( dibblejr ) and ( lightzilla ) . Finally got the audio ,had to change computer around not sure why. I changed everything for settings but amazon still will not work but other sites work fine now.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Thank you for your help ( dibblejr ) and ( lightzilla ) . Finally got the audio ,had to change computer around not sure why. I changed everything for settings but amazon still will not work but other sites work fine now.

Glad you got that for the most part worked out.

• The topic was locked