Light-O-Rama Forums

I NEED HELP

Leland D

Leland D wrote:

I have no clue how to start porgraming my mega trees and i cant figure out how to use sequence downloads. If anyone can help me with this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Leland ldominicis@gmail.com

Leland, oh gee, you are going to need to get moving in order to get this done in time. This is much too late to start learning. Let's start here with a quick tutuorial and then come back to ask questions so we can help you...

http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/Tutorial-01.htm

I am in need of some help. I am using my husbands account here. He is active duty and doesn't think we will be having a display this year. I decided to go ahead and put up our display for him. He returns home just before Christmas.

Anyways here is my problem. I have it all set up and connected and it won't work right. I don't know much about all of this but he has explained the channels and the network cable stuff a little. I am hardly even computer literate.

We have 4 - 16 channel boxes. Box one and two work great. Box three turns lights on and off but in the wrong order. I double checked the channels that each thing is plugged into and that is all correct. I am using a network cable between box two and three that my husband used for Halloween. So I know it worked a short while ago. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to what might be wrong?

Please help.

Thank you

Larry Hazeltine wrote:

I am in need of some help. I am using my husbands account here. He is active duty and doesn't think we will be having a display this year. I decided to go ahead and put up our display for him. He returns home just before Christmas.

Anyways here is my problem. I have it all set up and connected and it won't work right. I don't know much about all of this but he has explained the channels and the network cable stuff a little. I am hardly even computer literate.

We have 4 - 16 channel boxes. Box one and two work great. Box three turns lights on and off but in the wrong order. I double checked the channels that each thing is plugged into and that is all correct. I am using a network cable between box two and three that my husband used for Halloween. So I know it worked a short while ago. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to what might be wrong?

Please help.

Thank you

It still sounds like a channel assignment problem. If you haven't done it already, go into the LOR sequencer and open the song that is not lighting the strings in the proper order. In the TOOLS menu, select the "Channel Property Grid" and print out that dialog. IT has teh channel assignments on them You husband may have changed the channels for Halloween to be different from what he had last year and many forgot to make not of the new channels. Compare that grid to the display items you have plugged into the controllers.