Light-O-Rama Forums

Drone /gopro video from a visitor

alchrisr01

We had a visitor come by last night to shoot some drone footage and he showed me this video from last year.  A totally different perspective for sure!  i am not nearly as active here as i used to be, but we still do the show.  In the spirit of full disclosure, i did not sequence the pixel tree. I purchased those from Holiday Sequences but everything else I did.  This is our 15th season doing an animated display, starting in 2007 with a Mr. Christmas, a modified Mr. Christmas in 2008, then finally buying 3 LOR controllers in 2009 and you know what happens after you do that! He did a pretty good job of editing everything together for this video.  The static stuff at the beginning of the clip are not mine,btw.  There is also a 2 screen video projection behind the mega tree that is not shown in this video.  I hole he gets some of that in the next one.

Chris

Edited by alchrisr01
add to description
  • Like 1

Thanks JR. I did not know you were dark. Hope you are well.  I considered going dark this year but I gathered the energy to do it. Several visitors said they were going to see yours too. Guess they were disappointed when they got there. I am out most nights directing traffic and handing out candy canes, so I hope to see you if you can make it by. The canned food donations seem to be off this year. Traffic seems to be good just not many donations.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alchrisr01 said:

Looks like Phillip got yours up too.  I see lots of time behind the keyboard here!  Very nice work!

Yes, that was last years show.