Light-O-Rama Forums

Hall a day Lights 2021 display

Halladaylights

Thought I'd share my Hall a day Lights display for 2021.

This was my first year knowing about and using Light-O-Rama.  I spent most of the year sourcing items and props to build and use in the display.  I made my mini trees by wrapping strings of LED M5 (Red, White, Blue, Green) mini lights around 24" topiary wire frames and built my window surrounds with C7 stringers/ LED bulbs wrapped around 1/2" PVC pipe.  Roof lines are C9 stringers/LED Bulbs.  I currently have 3 - CTB16PC residential controllers, 1 - CTB04-PC Controller, 1 - LOR 16x25 Pixel Tree, and 2 - LOR Singing Trees (Elden & Zuzu) in the show.  This year I worked on all of the infrastructure and did not have a chance to really learn much sequencing, so I am only using purchased sequences this year.  Not all channels are used yet and I have another CTB16PC residential controller for use with leaping arches for next year.

Luckily, I didn't run into all of the problems several other newbies are running into.  But, I wouldn't have been able to do all of this without this forum and all the people willing to help others.  So, thank you to all who take the time to contribute to this forum!

Below is the link to the Hall a day Lights YouTube channel I created to share video.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Vp64d9Xr-60nCFJ5SxbgA

Happy Hall a Days!