Light-O-Rama Forums

Preview

~DOC~

So shows up and running but I noticed a while back something that bugged me in the sequence's I made. When I applied the ripple effect across my entire display the ripple was not round but more stretched or egg shape. What potential could cause this? 

It depends on the layout of your preview and the arrangement of the props / groups in the preview group that you apply the ripple to.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

It depends on the layout of your preview and the arrangement of the props / groups in the preview group that you apply the ripple to.

I was thinking that my preview was the cause. It’s short and long with the two houses on both sides. So my display has lengthened. Some which I thought maybe had affected it but I also re did my preview to include neighbors who joined and wanting to join. 

If you are going to do whole house (or whole show) effects, the preview really does need to match reality.

20 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

If you are going to do whole house (or whole show) effects, the preview really does need to match reality.

How would you do the preview of 5 other house and yours?

On 12/16/2021 at 7:38 PM, k6ccc said:

Would this work. Currently the preview in S5 is very short and wide. Due to houses I am running currently. Probably the reason for the out of shape ripple. The new preview picture attached I made my picture take up the majority of space and outlined the houses on the outer edge. I am getting positive feed back and more on the block want to join. I like to keep it so I can show them what their display is like. 

43D945DB-77FB-4D28-9AEF-C88770841151.jpeg