Light-O-Rama Forums

whats in a cell?

eldoradoboy

ok so even though im still not sure that my work will have me in town im back in town for now(maybe for just tonight) and plugging along with the idea i will have some kind of light show this year with my new LOR-2... so I revisit a sequence I havent worked on in some time and am going crazy trying to figure out what effect is applied in a cell... like is my set intensity a 75, an 80 or is it in a fade from 75 - 50 or 65 -55 etc... with my old AL.. I would simply click a vcell and at the bottom I would see whats in that cell... how do I do with my new LOR-2? or is there a special way I need to do it?

-Christopher

DOH!

I am embarassed to report that I've logged hundreds of hours using the Sequence Editor, but failed to ever notice that very handy menu entry.

Christopher, I wish you'd asked that question a long time ago :P

DOH!

I am embarassed to report that I've logged hundreds of hours using the Sequence Editor, but failed to ever notice that very handy menu entry.

Christopher, I wish you'd asked that question a long time ago :P

thats just what the doctor ordered.. thanks! im gonna have to put in a feature request to have that in the status bar.. or maybe as an optional hover tool effect.. hover a cell and have it change that in a window or such...

however such a SMALL thing compared to all the GOOD things that this LOR-II sequencer is... if you have ever programmed AL before you will understand this...

ok now onto actually whether im gonna have a light show or whether im flying to florida for an emergency system installation or not.
-Christopher

iresq wrote:

And now you can be embarrassed by double posting :P

Double DOH!

Okay, now I'm really embarassed! :]

While I'm at the confessional, I should probably also admit that I always thought "iresq" stood for "interrupt service request" - a common thing in computer programming. It was only recently that I finally figured out you work on a rescue squad, thus i-res-q. Again, DOH!

Now, if I can just manage to post this message once instead of twice...