Light-O-Rama Forums

Just bought my controllers

martyk2120

Just getting into LOR controllers and software and was wondering if anyone could share a few 32 channel sequences. Ive got my lights working with 4 LOR sequences i purchased but I would like some other ones I didnt see for sale on there.

Would like Walker Hayes...Fancy Like

Pentatonix...Hallelujah

Any HomeFree Song. 

I have Rockin Around The Xmas Tree, All I want for Xmas, Carol of the Bells, and Wizards in Winter

Thanks 

Welcome to the hobby! I also started with some purchased LOR sequences and grew from there just a couple years ago so I remember being where you are at now.

I was so excited to see Snoopy and the Red Baron in the LOR Sequence Store.

This late in the season I might suggest using all paid sequences until January. In addition to the LOR store you can check out the sequences Aubrey (major contributor here) sells on her website at Luminous Harmony (mods nuke this if we can't post referrals to paid products here).  Her sequences can be bought to match the LOR layout. You can also check out FaceBoook for sharing groups. I don't really have anything to share unfortunately as the stuff I did myself is all S5 128 AC channels. I notice you are running S4 - if you are new to Light O Rama I would suggest you start with S5 (version 5 of the LightORama Showtime software) as that is the currently developed version of the software (4 is still absolutely supported). 

Again, welcome!  And good luck this season. Don't despair if it takes a few days for some replies. We are all very busy in our yards right now.

18 hours ago, martyk2120 said:

Just getting into LOR controllers and software and was wondering if anyone could share a few 32 channel sequences. Ive got my lights working with 4 LOR sequences i purchased but I would like some other ones I didnt see for sale on there.

Would like Walker Hayes...Fancy Like

Pentatonix...Hallelujah

Any HomeFree Song. 

I have Rockin Around The Xmas Tree, All I want for Xmas, Carol of the Bells, and Wizards in Winter

Thanks 

I will send you a message but there are websites where folks do share their sequences. I would share with you but my sequences are of no use to you. You would need a 12 AC channel Mega Tree, 11 mini trees, 2  8 channel Starbursts, and 3 pixel arches, plus pixel tree. (I won't share the pixel tree. It is basic but sequencing but I'm not ready to sequence that).  But since you are using S4 then anything below that would work.

• The topic was locked